Will you survive when the world falls apart?
Jawbreaker is a survival horror game that will have you running, hiding, and fighting in a terrifying gang-infested society on the verge of collapse. Though that’s not all, once the sun goes down the true fear begins...
Genre: Survival horror with stealth, puzzle, and combat mechanics.
After the devastating "Great Economic Collapse of 2028," survival is the only thing that matters. The average person is compelled to join armed groups, engaging in battles for resources and control over what were once the cities and towns of the United States.
You belong to a small gang based in New Citadel City, and your bunker's supplies are dwindling. You've been chosen to venture into the concrete ruins on rumours of an unlooted police station on the edge of town—a high-risk, high-reward mission.
After breaking in through an unguarded entrance, a sense of dread fills your mind as you realise who has taken refuge in this station and question whether the entire thing was a setup by your own gang…
- Deep exploration into a dystopian vision of the United States
- Utilize stealth by staying low, peeking around corners, using items like your Portable Radar, and throwing objects to distract foes
- Hide under tables, in lockers, between shelves, or shadows to stay unseen
- Search for weapons to defend yourself, though gunshots draw attention...
- An interactive environment encourages looting for supplies
- Manage your inventory by deciding what to carry, craft, or store in the Suitcase
- Multiple endings prove if you are a true survivor or not
The inspiration behind Jawbreaker comes from taking the best parts of three horror icons and piecing them together: the oppressive atmosphere of Outlast, the stealth and combat of Alien Isolation, and the puzzles and inventory management of Resident Evil.
The gripping story Interweaved with these elements creates an experience that will stay in the minds of horror lovers for years to come.
No items found.
Play the demo and wishlist to be notified when the full game is released